Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROGER...YOU ARE LOVED and YOU ARE MISSED DEARLY!!!
    We won't leave and be certain that when you can come back full time, the place will still be in good oreder OK!!!
    Happy Valentines DAY BIG BOY!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was great to hear from you Roger. We will all be here, waiting for your return!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lets seee...think I'll polish up the silver..sweep the cobwebs...windex the windows..tra laaaa laaa...yep..wouldn't want rog to come home to a dirty board...tee dummmm

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have never cried so many tears of happiness as I have to day as I visited as many of the boards as I could on limited time.

    Thanks for posting here and helping me keep the mainstream folating.

    I'll be back soon. I feel good things are gonna happen.

    rog

  5. #15
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    God, its soooooooooooooooooo good to "read" you Roger!!! Its truly not the same without you around, but we will hold the fort for you!

    Miss ya lots [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    3 13 3
    3 13 11
    3 13 2

  7. #17
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I can paint.
    Well....I have a paintbrush, anyway!!!
    paintbrush [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <center>Good to see ya, albeit briefly RogEr!!!
    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD</center>

  8. #18
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the help GD*s

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you know how rog loves to eat..lets fix a nice meal and i'll bet he pokes his head in for a bite...lets seeee..I'll fix breakfast..3 egg omelet, grits, bacon (crisp)..buttermilk biscuits dripping with sourwood honey and butter..strong cup of coffee and some orange slices...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't forget the Tea Mum!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •